Information for incomers
Students from Erasmus programme, including requests for accomodation, are registered by Mrs Eva Kotoučová, International Office. Full time (degree) foreign students may contact Mrs Jana Jánská Lonská, International Office. For any specific questions please contact dormitory manager.
Request for accommodation (outside Erasmus students): STUDENT HALLS OF RESIDENCE ACCOMMODATION SCHEDULE below.
1. Submit the application through ISKAM web (before 27th July 2022) - you already did this step
2. Pay the accommodation deposit (2 500,- CZK) by 27th July 2022
3. On the 3rd August 2022, check through the ISKAM web whether you have been assigned a place at the dormitory
4. From 4th to 23rd August 2022, book a specific bed through ISKAM
5. From 4th to 23rd August 2022, sign the accommodation contract in the ISKAM program
Due to the rising prices of electricity, I will set a flat fee, from the 1st September 2022, for own electrical appliances in the UWB dormitories in the amount of 100,- CZK per person per month, according to the Price list No. 34R/2021.
IBAN Methods of Payment
Accommodation deposit CZK 2,500
Příjemce/ Beneficiary: Západočeská univerzita v Plzni, Univerzitní 8, 306 14 Plzeň, Czech Bank transfer to:
UniCredit Bank ( SWIFT address BACXCZPP )
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., Želetavská 1525/1, 140 92 Praha 4 - Michle, Czech
číslo účtu/ account number 78887000 /CZK /
číslo účtu ve formátu IBAN / IBAN format of account CZ8027000000000078887000
Bank Code: 2700
Variable symbol: generated number after login to ISKAM or birth certificate number
Specific symbol: 7777
Poplatek / Charges-details: OUR !!!!
If the OUR is not specified, the bank charges a fee of CZK 200!!!